We act for our students. We succeed with each other. Your WVEA colleagues are here for you. From professional growth opportunities and support, to amplifying your voices in public policy affecting you and your classroom, to advocating for professional pay and benefits, to providing perks like college debt assistance and exclusive member-only discounts, WVEA has your future in mind.
There is no time like the present to belong to WVEA. Not a member? Join Now! If you’re a current member, use WVEA’s Member Portal to view your payment schedule or the way you pay your dues. Click here to update your information if you’ve moved or changed jobs.
As a member of WVEA, take advantage of the following benefits:
- Professional development courses
- Grants and resources to enhance teaching and learning
- Conferences and networking opportunities
- Exclusive discounts and economic benefit programs
- Access to the services of WVEA staff
- Political power to fight for pro-education candidates and legislation
- Publications to keep you up-to-date on current laws, regulations and policies
- Note: WVEA’s attorney network is not part of the Early Enrollment benefits
It’s easy to enroll and belong. Remember – WVEA membership means educators BELONG to an organization of education professionals. As a professional union, we work for our members so they can do their job better, which in turns makes public education better. WVEA’s goal is to provide a safety net for members, and to take away some of the stresses associated with educators’ job so that they can concentrate on what matters most – our students!